TF200 Tubular Gas-Fired Unit Heater 81% - 200,000 BTU
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Sterling TF200 200,000 BTU 81% Tubular Gas-Fired Unit Heater
The Sterling Model “TF” gas-fired unit heaters offer a highly efficient, extremely durable alternative to the traditional clam shell design. These propeller type units combine the latest tubular heat exchanger and inshot burner technology with the quality and reliability you have come to know from Sterling. Model “TF” units are certifi ed by ETL for use in commercial and industrial applications. Sizes are available in 150 to 400 MBH.
Sterling TF200 High Efficiency
Standard energy saving features like the direct spark ignition and power venting reduces standby losses and offers improved seasonal efficiency. “TF” models are certifi ed by ETL as providing over 80% thermal (combustion) efficiency.
Tubular Heat Exchanger
The Sterling tubular heat exchanger has been designed to provide maximum and uniform heat transfer. The low pressure drop associated with this design enables heated air to be evenly distributed to the conditioned space. This curved, non-welded serpentine design experiences less thermally induced stress making it highly durable for significantly longer service life. All Sterling tubular heat exchangers are constructed of heavy duty 20-gauge aluminized steel. Optional 409 stainless steel is available.
Direct Spark Ignition System
Sterling Model “TF” units utilize a direct spark pilotless ignition of the burner, providing fast heat delivery. This highly reliable and efficient ignition system incorporates an integrated electronic control board to regulate the system sequence of operation, including an onboard LED indicator for simple troubleshooting.
Sterling TF200 Venting
Sterling Model “TF” unit heaters are ETL certified in accordance with categories I and III venting requirements. This certification allows units to be vented both vertically and horizontally using either single wall or double wall venting materials. This venting flexibility makes installation easier and more cost effective by allowing the installer to utilize existing venting components.
Designed with the service person in mind, every component of the Sterling gas-fi red unit heater is easily accessible. Ignition and fan controls are located in one centrally located control panel. The removable access door provides control isolation as well as a pleasing exterior appearance.
Sterling TF200 10-Year Warranty
Sterling warranties the heat exchanger, fl ue collector and burners of Model “TF” to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of manufacture.
Sterling TF200 Features
- Inshot burner design
- Direct Spark Ignition
- Individually adjustable and removable louvers
- 20-gauge steel jacket with baked enamel finish.
- 120/1/60 supply voltage
- Easy access control panel
- Power vented
- Single stage combination gas valve
- 120/24 volt control transformer
- 115/1/60 volt fan motor with internal overload protection
- Right hand control access.
|Heat Exchanger Type Aluminized||Heating Capacity 200,000 BTU|
|Combustion Regular Combustion (Indoor Air)||Efficiency AFUE 81.0%|
|Application Heating||Configuration Ceiling Mount|
|Vent Size 4"||Vent Material Steel Pipe|
|Vent Type Horizontal or Vertical||Dimensions (H X W X D) 33-3/4 x 37-1/4 x 11|
|CFM 3,200||Heating Range 200,00-166,00|
|Weight 251||Warranty 10 year heat exchanger administered by Younits.com|
- All Products Sales Catalog - HVAC Equipment Series TF(Click here to download pdf file)
- Indoor Unit Heaters Sales Pocket Brochure - Tubular, Hydronic, QV Duct Furnaces Series TF(Click here to download pdf file)
- Installation & Operation Manual Tubular Propeller Units with Direct Spark (TF 100-400)(Click here to download pdf file)
- Indoor Gas-Fired Heating Equipment Application Manual(Click here to download pdf file)
- Replacement Parts Catalog for Commercial Tubular Gas Fired Equipment with Direct Spark(Click here to download pdf file)
- Submittal - Tubular Propeller Unit Heater TF 100-400(Click here to download pdf file)