TF150 Tubular Gas-Fired Unit Heater 81% - 150,000 BTU
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Sterling 150,000 BTU 81% Tublular Gas-Fired Unit Heater - TF150
The Sterling Model “TF” gas-fi red unit heaters offer a highly effi cient, extremely durable alternative to the traditional clam shell design. These propeller type units combine the latest tubular heat exchanger and inshot burner technology with the quality and reliability you have come to know from Sterling. Model “TF” units are certifi ed by ETL for use in commercial and industrial applications. Sizes are available in 150 to 400 MBH.
Standard energy saving features like the direct spark ignition and power venting reduces standby losses and offers improved seasonal effi ciencies. “TF” models are certifi ed by ETL as providing over 80% thermal (combustion) efficiency.
Tubular Heat Exchanger
The Sterling tubular heat exchanger has been designed to provide maximum and uniform heat transfer. The low pressure drop associated with this design enables heated air to be evenly distributed to the conditioned space. This curved, non-welded serpentine design experiences less thermally induced stress making it highly durable for significantly longer service life. All Sterling tubular heat exchangers are constructed of heavy duty 20-gauge aluminized steel. Optional 409 stainless steel is available.
Direct Spark Ignition System
Sterling Model “TF” units utilize a direct spark pilotless ignition of the burner, providing fast heat delivery. This highly reliable and efficient ignition system incorporates an integrated electronic control board to regulate the system sequence of operation, including an onboard LED indicator for simple troubleshooting.
Sterling Model “TF” unit heaters are ETL certified in accordance with categories I and III venting requirements. This certifi cation allows units to be vented both vertically and horizontally using either single wall or double wall venting materials. This venting fl exibility makes installation easier and more cost effective by allowing the installer to utilize existing venting components.
Designed with the service person in mind, every component of the Sterling gas-fi red unit heater is easily accessible. Ignition and fan controls are located in one centrally located control panel. The removable access door provides control isolation as well as a pleasing exterior appearance.
Sterling warranties the heat exchanger, fl ue collector and burners of Model “TF” to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 10 years from the date of manufacture.
- Inshot burner design
- Direct Spark Ignition
- Individually adjustable and removable louvers
- 20-gauge steel jacket with baked enamel fi nish.
- 120/1/60 supply voltage
- Easy access control panel
- Power vented
- Single stage combination gas valve
- 120/24 volt control transformer
- 115/1/60 volt fan motor with internal overload protection
- Right hand control access.
- All Products Sales Catalog - HVAC Equipment Series TF(Click here to download pdf file)
- Indoor Unit Heaters Sales Pocket Brochure - Tubular, Hydronic, QV Duct Furnaces Series TF(Click here to download pdf file)
- Installation & Operation Manual Tubular Propeller Units with Direct Spark (TF 100-400)(Click here to download pdf file)
- Indoor Gas-Fired Heating Equipment Application Manual(Click here to download pdf file)
- Replacement Parts Catalog for Commercial Tubular Gas Fired Equipment with Direct Spark(Click here to download pdf file)
- Submittal - Tubular Propeller Unit Heater TF 100-400(Click here to download pdf file)