MSZ GE12NA Wall Mounted Indoor Unit Air Handler 12,000 BTU (1 Ton)
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Mitsubishi MSZ GE12NA 1 Ton Wall Mounted Ductless Heating / Air Conditioning System 12,000 BTU Indoor Unit
Mitsubishi MSZ GE12NA
- Anti-allergy enzyme filter which uses artificial blue enzyme catalyst on the filter filaments to capture harmful microbes
- Hybrid Catechin pre-filter fibers infused with a bioflavinoid found in green tea that has antiviral and antioxidant properties
- A-Control for unit wiring allows communication and power between outdoor and indoor units on three wires
- Pulse Amplitude modulation (PAM) Control aligns electrical input wave to improve electrical power factor up to 98%
- Low-ambient Cooling Operation allows for efficient operation with outdoor temperatures as low as 14°F (for the inverter models)
- Powerful Mode provides 15 minutes of extra high-power cooling or heating
- Wide Airflow (MSY/Z-A24) using two vane motors provides for seven horizontal airflow directions
- Econo-Cool mode, 1? F step temperature setting, self-diagnostic function, swing mode (up and down), auto restart, dry mode operation
- 6 year warranty on compressor and 1 year warranty on parts
- NEW R410A Refrigerant
The Mitsubishi MSZ GE12NA is Efficient. Quiet. Secure.
That's right. Reliable Mitsubishi MS-A09WA Mr. Slim units deliver all of these. First its small design, smart functionality, and lack of ductwork plus INVERTER (Models MS-A090WA nad MS-A12WA are the only non-inverter type Mitsubishi systems ) technology make it energy-efficient. Second, the unit's fan is designed to deliver air quietly and continuously with only a gentle whoosh for constant circulation and filtration. (That's why Mr. Slim systems were the first choice for thousands of churches, schools, and libraries across the U.S. Shhh!) Third, because each systems installs with only a three-inch opening for connecting the indoor and outdoor units, you don't have to worry about thieves gaining access through an easy-to-remove window unit. With Mr. Slim systems you can sleep in quiet comfort with a sense of security.
The Solution is Clear: Mitsubishi MSZ GE12NA
- Cool only the areas you want and not the areas where you are not
- Individual zoning at the push of a button, putting you in total comfort control
- Less then 5% cooling loss occurs in insulated refrigerant lines versus up to 40% through ducts
- Requiring just a 3 to 4" diameter hole in the outside wall means less mess, better home aesthetics, and improved security, unlike a window unit
- Mr. Slim models mount high on the wall so they don't disturb your view
- Mitsubishi units add value to your home and are more efficient than old window units, saving you money
Do you hear that? No? You barely hear our systems because Mitsubishi indoor units operate with barely a whisper.
- Police siren 118 decibels
- Circular saw 107 decibels
- Vacuum cleaner 74 decibels
- Library reading room 33 decibels
- Whisper-tone voice 35 decibels
- Our Indoor Units 19 - 34 decibels (at low speed)
Did you hear that? We hope you did.
System Control in the Palm of Your Hand
Mitsubishi Electric offers a comprehensive remote controller that controls temperature, fan speed and more. Choose from four modes: COOL, HEAT, AUTO and DRY. The controller also has a 12-hour ON/OFF timer for one-button control of your personal comfort.
Warm Air, No Drafts
Our hot-start heat pump technology provides warmth from the beginning. The fan increases in speed as the coil is warmed, reducing drafts so when you want warm air, you’ll get it.
Auto Changeover on Heat Pump Systems (MUZ outdoor units)
Our heat pump systems sense whether a space needs cooling or heating and automatically switch modes as needed to maintain a consistent temperature within the selected range of a single zone.
Easy to Maintain
With easily accessible filters, little or no ductwork to clean, and uncomplicated wiring connection points between the indoor and outdoor units, Mitsubishi systems rely on minimal maintenance, providing another level of comfort.
The Mitsubishi MSZ GE12NA has Multiple Filters for Cleaner, Healthier Air
Mitsubishi indoor units use a sophisticated multi-part filter system to remove contaminants such as allergens, viruses and bacteria from the air as it circulates.
The hybrid catechin pre-filter absorbs odorcausing gases. A Blue-Enzyme anti-allergen filter reduces germs, bacteria and viruses and helps trap dust, pollens, mites and other particles; the filter uses an enzyme catalyst to help break down the sulfur atom bonds in allergen proteins, transforming them into non-allergen proteins.
A hybrid-coating process makes the catechin filter washable and, if properly maintained with monthly cleanings, effective for more than 10 years.
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Suction Line Connection Size||3/8|
|Warranty||5yrs parts / 7yrs compressor warranty administered by Younits.com|