Hot Water Gas-Fired Boiler Electronic Ignition, Taco Pump 83% AFUE - 150,000 BTU
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Hot Water Gas-Fired Boiler Electronic Ignition, Taco Pump 83% AFUE - 150,000 BTU - XEB-5
XEB Series II
The XEB Series II Gas Fired Hot Water Boiler is available in 6 sizes from 42 MBH to 225 MBH with an AFUE of up to 84.4%. The XEB Series II features a Honeywell High Limit/Electronic Control. - Recessed under the boiler's protective jacket - Digital temperature display and diagnostics - Plug in connection for the inducer fan - Plug in connection for the system pump Control monitors the water temperature and delays the burner starting until residual heat has been transferred. This maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed. An Induced Draft Fan allows flue gasses to be pulled thought the boiler and exhausted through a chimney or side-wall vent. The XEB Series II features a small compact design, ideal for low clearance installations and a Cast to Last, 20 Year Non-Prorated Limited Warranty.
- Boiler Control Module: Recessed Honeywell Control (High Limit/Electronic Ignition Control).
- User Display Interface: Digital Temperature Display.
- Heat Exchanger: Cast Iron Sections with Cast Iron Push Nipples.
- Combustion: Completely Installed and Wired Gas Control System with Titanium Composite Burners and Manifold consisting of: Automatic Redundant Combination Gas Valve, 24 Volt Intermittent Pilot Control, Continuous Retry 100% Shut Off, Combination Pilot Burner/Electrode/Flame Sensor.
- Electrical: 24 Volt Transformer, Service Switch.
- Safety: Flame Roll-Out Safety Shut-Off (Fuse Link) and Pressure Switch (vent safety shut-off) with Spare Fuse Link included.
- Other: Assembled Boiler with Insulated Jacket, Induced Draft Fan, Combination Temperature/Pressure Gauge, Circulator Pump, 3/4" Drain Valve, 30lb. ASME Relief Valve.
|Heating Type||Hot Water|