EB3-120-208D Electric Baseboard Radiator 5,000 BTU - 10" x 120" 208V
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
The Runtal Comfort Experience
For over 60 years, Runtal has been world-renowned as the premium manufacturer of Euro-style hot water panel radiators. We are now pleased to unveil our new electric panel radiators (baseboard style). This revolutionary patent pending technology combines high outputs and low surface temperatures with the fi ne design and outstanding quality that one expects from Runtal. Runtal’s electric baseboard panels are available in 3’ to 10’ lengths in both 208 and 240 volt confi gurations and may be ordered in more than 100 Runtal colors.
- 1x Runtal Electric Baseboard
- 1x Mounting Hardware Package
- 1x Owner’s Manual
- Screw Drivers
- Electric Drill
- Euro-Style: The American Made design with a space saving 2 ¼” depth.
- Choice of Colors: Ten standard colors and over 100 optional colors to complement any project design.
- Durable: Welded steel construction and advanced power coat finishes provide for long-lasting durability for both commercial and residential applications.
- Easy Installation: Simple wall mounting and a choice of using either end for wiring.
- Comfortable: Even radiant heat, high output, low temperature design.
The electrical wiring connections must be made by a qualified professional electrician. Wiring procedures and connections should be in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. The Runtal Electric Baseboard must be installed against the floor in a horizontal orientation. The electrical wiring can connect at either end.
- Runtal Electric Baseboard must be properly installed before it is used.
- Runtal Electric Baseboard must be connected to a switching device, thermostat relay switch, etc.
- The heating element and high-limit thermostat should not be tampered with.
Mounting & Wiring Hardware
The Runtal Electric Baseboard junction boxes which extend down from the bottom of the radiator must be in contact with the floor. The metal mounting clips described in Step 5 keep the radiator from tipping away from the wall, and must be screwed to the wall near each end of the radiator and in the center on longer lengths. The wiring can connect to either end of the baseboard, and wiring connections are made in the junction boxes provided.