16x20x1 GQP Merv 13 Green Quality AC Furnace Pleated Filter - Box of 12
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Box of 12 GQP Merv 13 Green Quality AC Furnace Pleated Filter - 16x20x1
Home & Commercial Air Filters
Quality Filters Inc. has been a leading air filter manufacturer and distributor of home air filter and commercial industrial air conditioner filters for more than 26 years. Our air conditioning filter products meet the standards for LEED certification and provide optimum indoor air quality in even the worst air quality environment. The Quality Filters’ line of filtration products available in common and custom sizes provides cost-effective energy-efficient solutions for your HVAC needs. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service to help you select the best filtration product to meet your air quality needs.
Our Commitment To You Air Filter Professionals
Our enthusiasm extends beyond our products to our attitude about customer service. When you call us you’ll talk to an experienced representative. All of our sales and customer service representatives are NAFA certified air filter specialists ready to assist you with a filtration solution. When you rely on Quality Filters it’s always easy to obtain answers and creative solutions focused on your needs. When you think of filters think simple think smart. Think Quality.
GQP “Green” Quality Pleats
GQP “Green” Quality Pleats are ideally suited for the Green Building Council’s latest LEED MERV 13 Indoor Air Quality requirements for occupant health. GQP’s have the added benefit of low initial cost and don’t require any retrofitting to the HVAC system. The GQP Pleated Filters are available in 1” 2” and 4” depth. The electrostatically charged 100% synthetic graduated density media is continuously bonded to a 30 gauge galvanized corrosion resistant expanded metal support grid with an effective open area of 96%. The media is resistant to a wide range of chemicals does not absorb moisture and will not support microbial growth. The ultra low pressure drop ensures lower ongoing costs though energy savings. The controlled pleat spacing maximizes surface area and dust holding capacity and is bonded to the enclosure frame to prevent dust bypass. The high dustloading prolongs filter life thus reducing labor and landfill costs. The enclosure frame is constructed of high wet strength moisture resistant beverage board. The diagonal support members of the frame are bonded to the entering and exiting apexes of each pleat to prevent pleat collapse and filter bowing.
GQP16201 Actual Size: 15.5625 x 19.5625 x .75
- Standard and high capacity pleated filters
- Consists of 100% synthetic thermally bonded fibers with no chemical binders
- Captures more dust than standard pads or panel type filters creating a healthier environment
- Protects HVAC equipment from the effects of dirty air and reduces costly building maintenance
- Can last up to four times the life of standard pads or panel type filters and extends life of more expensive secondary filters
- MERV 8 MERV 11 and MERV 13 rated per ASHRAE test standard 52.2
Green Quality Features
- Durable lightweight construction offers easy disposal
- Minimal impact on energy resulting from low pressure drop
- Longer service life – reduces waste stream impact.
- Filter Media - 100% synthetic gradient media
- Filter Support Grid - 30 gauge galvanized expanded metal grid
- Frame - Moisture proof beverage board
- Assembly Technique - Media pack totally bonded to frame
- Max. Temperature - 180°F (82°C) continuous service Peaks 225°F (107°C)
- Max. Humidity - Resistant to 100% R.H
- Flammability - U.L. 900 Class 2