A.O. Smith FCG-100 Promax High Recovery Residential Water Heater, 98 Gal.
- Brand: A.O. Smith
- Model: FCG-100
- High Recovery
- CSA Certified
- 98 Gallon Capacity
- Availability: In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
Promax Plus High Recovery FCG-74 Residential Water Heater, 74 Gallon
Innovation Has A Name
The story is all in the details. Every water heater that carries the A. O. Smith name has a reputation to live up to, one that we’ve earned through decades of innovations. As an industry leader, we constantly look for new materials and develop new technologies that can improve energy efficiency. Even if it’s as basic as a valve, we want to make sure every component passes the “best test.” So, when you choose an A. O. Smith residential water heater, whether it’s gas, electric or hybrid you can be confident that you are getting the best—for today and for years to come. All A. O. Smith residential water heaters meet the Federal Energy Efficiency Standards effective January 20, 2004, according to the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) of 1992 and meet the thermal efficiency and standby loss requirements of the U. S. Department of Energy and current edition of ASHRAE/IESNA 90.1. They also comply with the current edition of ICC Codes and the HUD Standards. Gas models meet American National Standards Institute Standards (ANSI Z21.10.1 - CSA 4.1) governing storage-type water heaters. Electric models are UL listed according to safety specifications outlined in Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. Standards for Safety (UL 174). 22
ProMax® Plus High Recovery
Highest recoveries and first hour ratings – capacity/input combinations up to 98 gallons/75,100 BTU produce recoveries up to 81 gallons per hour, with deliverable hot water up to 150 gallons in the first hour
- Advanced PEX cross-linked polymer dip tube lasts longer than standard polymer dip tubes
- “Eco-Friendly” Green Choice® gas burner reduces NOx emissions by 33% compared to standard burners
- Piezo ignitor on FVIR-compliant models for easy, “no-match” pilot ignition
- CoreGard ™ aluminum anode rod with stainless steel core provides added protection against tank corrosion
- CSA Certified and ASME Rated T&P relief valve
- Tamper-resistant brass drain valve
- 6-year warranty on tank and parts
- 8-year extended warranty available on 30, 40 and 50-gallon models
CoreGard™ – Advanced Anode Rod Protection
An Industry Standard! The anode rod is a highly effective corrosion fighting system which utilizes cathodic action to protect internal tank surfaces from corrosive elements. CoreGard adds a stainless steel core to magnesium or aluminum anodes for even longer life. Standard on Conservationist® and ProMax® models.