Smith GVX-105 Power-vented Hot Water Gas-fired Boiler 82% - 105,000 BTU
- Brand: Smith
- Model: GVX-105
- Power Venting
- High Efficiency
- Backed for a Lifetime
- Availability: In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
GVX-105- 105,000 BTU Power-vented Hot Water Gas-fired Boiler 82%
The GVX gas-fired residential boiler combines application flexibility with high efficiency. The power vent feature positively vents the flue gases outdoors which provides safe, dependable operation. The GVX is available in 4 sizes ranging from 70 to 165 MBH with efficiencies of up to 82% AFUE.
Assured, Flexible Power Venting
The GVX gas-fired boiler offers a highly efficient power vented draft system. Unlike conventional boilers which must heat up the chimney to create a natural draft, the GVX utilizes an induced draft blower to vent the flue gases safely up the chimney or directly through an outside wall, making it ideal for installations in which no chimney is available.
Built and Backed for a Lifetime
Cast iron construction offers superior durability and longer life. Each GVX Series boiler is full-fired at the factory prior to shipment and is backed by a lifetime warranty (see warranty statement for complete details).
- Cast-iron sections rated at 50 psi
- Aluminized steel lanced port burners with gas valve
- Electronic pilot ignition
- Power vented draft system
- ASME safety pressure relief valve
- Hi-limit manual reset control
- Operating temperature control
- Temperature and pressure gauge
- Circulator Insulated metal jacket
- Brass drain valve
- Propane gas conversion kits
- Combustible floor base