Mitsubishi SLZ-KA12NA & SUZ-KA12NA Ceiling Cassette Heat Pump 15.4 SEER - 11,100 BTU (1 Ton)
- Brand: Mitsubishi
- Model: C-SUZ-KA12NA
- Ceiling Cassette
- Heating & Cooling
- 11,100 BTU Cooling
- 13,600 BTU Heating
- Inverter Technology
- 1x Indoor Unit: SLZ-KA12NA
- 1x Outdoor Unit: SUZ-KA12NA
- 1x MHK1 Wireless Remote Controller
- 1x SLP-15AAUW Grille
- Availability: In stock. Call for availability.
Mitsubishi SLZ-KA12NA & SUZ-KA12NA 15.4 SEER 1 Ton Ceiling Cassette Heating / Air Conditioning System 11,100 BTU - Indoor Unit
- Four-way 2'x2' ceiling-cassette indoor unit for residential applications
- Built-in drain mechanism for condensate removal; lifts to 19-11/16"
- Setback down to 50°F when used with MRCH1 Central Controller
- Wide air-flow pattern for better air distribution
- Design features ventilation air intake knockout
- Long-life air filter included with indoor unit
- Indoor unit powered from outdoor unit using A-Control
- Automatic fan speed control; auto restart following a power outage
- Limited warranty: five years on parts/defects, seven years on compressors
Wide Air Stream
Long air outlets deliver wide air streams for excellent air distribution and energy savings. This feature means quieter air delivery with fewer drafts and great overall cooling and heating coverage.
Auto Wave Feature (HEATING mode)
In the HEATING mode each air outlet vane operates independently, distributing warm air in multiple directions for the best in room heating.
The Solution is Clear
- Cool only the areas you want and not the areas where you are not
- Individual zoning at the push of a button, putting you in total comfort control
- Less then 5% cooling loss occurs in insulated refrigerant lines versus up to 40% through ducts
- Requiring just a 3 to 4" diameter hole in the outside wall means less mess, better home aesthetics, and improved security, unlike a window unit
- Mr. Slim models mount high on the wall so they don't disturb your view
- Mitsubishi units add value to your home and are more efficient than old window units, saving you money
Do you hear that? No? You barely hear our systems because Mitsubishi indoor units operate with barely a whisper.
- Police siren 118 decibels
- Circular saw 107 decibels
- Vacuum cleaner 74 decibels
- Library reading room 33 decibels
- Whisper-tone voice 35 decibels
- Our Indoor Units 19 - 34 decibels (at low speed)
Did you hear that? We hope you did.
System Control in the Palm of Your Hand
Mitsubishi Electric offers a comprehensive remote controller that controls temperature, fan speed and more. Choose from four modes: COOL, HEAT, AUTO and DRY. The controller also has a 12-hour ON/OFF timer for one-button control of your personal comfort.
Warm Air, No Drafts
Our hot-start heat pump technology provides warmth from the beginning. The fan increases in speed as the coil is warmed, reducing drafts so when you want warm air, you’ll get it.
Easy to Maintain
With easily accessible filters, little or no ductwork to clean, and uncomplicated wiring connection points between the indoor and outdoor units, Mitsubishi systems rely on minimal maintenance, providing another level of comfort.
Innovative Compressor Technology
INVERTER-driven compressor systems in the outdoor unit detect subtle changes in temperature and, like a car’s cruise control, automatically adjust compressor speed – unlike conventional units, which start and stop repetitively. Special components within the compressor increase the magnetic flux and reduce its weight, allowing the compressor to generate higher energy efficiencies with better performance than ever before – at low levels of sound during start-up and running
Efficient. Quiet. Secure.
That's right. Reliable Mitsubishi MS-A09WA Mr. Slim units deliver all of these. First its small design, smart functionality, and lack of ductwork plus INVERTER (Models MS-A090WA nad MS-A12WA are the only non-inverter type Mitsubishi systems ) technology make it energy-efficient. Second, the unit's fan is designed to deliver air quietly and continuously with only a gentle whoosh for constant circulation and filtration. (That's why Mr. Slim systems were the first choice for thousands of churches, schools, and libraries across the U.S. Shhh!) Third, because each systems installs with only a three-inch opening for connecting the indoor and outdoor units, you don't have to worry about thieves gaining access through an easy-to-remove window unit. With Mr. Slim systems you can sleep in quiet comfort with a sense of security.
(Hi / Med / Low / Quiet):