Runtal PC-3 3" High Vertical Pipe Trim / Cover
- Brand: Runtal
- Model: PC-3
- Fast & FREE SHIPPING!
- Brand New in Original Packaging
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Availability: In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
PC-3 3" High Vertical Pipe Trim / Cover
This piece is a 3 in. high vertical cover. It covers pipes coming out from the floor.
- PC-3 Fits Standard 3” Gap
- PC-10 Fits Gaps Up to 10” Field Cut to Fit
- It may be easier to purchase trims after the radiators are installed, but care should be taken to ensure that all piping has been done with standard trim configurations in mind.
- If you are unable to use standard trims on an installation, please call for custom trim options.
Vertical pipe trims are used to cover pipes from the floor to the Omnipanel/Radiator. Runtal offers two sizes of vertical trim: the PC-3 and the PC-10. The PC covers will also cover the straight shut off valves. Vertical Pipe Trims PC-3 A three inch trim piece, color matched to the finish of the Omnipanel/Radiator. PC-10 A ten inch trim piece, color matched to the finish of the Omnipanel/Radiator. The PC-10 may be cut in the field if a height between three and ten inches is desired.
Vertical Pipe Trim (PC-3’s and PC-10’s) - Installation
PC-3’s and PC-10’s are designed to cover vertical (“A” type) piping. To install:
- Wrap the exposed pipes with the insulation.
- Fold the trim tabs down, and slip the cover over the pipe.
- Once in position, squeeze the cover back to its original shape and fold the tabs back to their original vertical positions (the tabs keep the trim piece from rotating on the pipe).