Comfortmaker FSM4P4200A Air Handler, Multi-Position, Direct Drive, Multi-Speed - 1400 CFM 3.5 Ton
- Brand: Comfortmaker
- Model: FSM4P4200A
- Central Air
- Split System
- Multiposition Installation
- PSC 2 - Speed Motor
- Environmentally Sound R-410A
- Availability: In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
Comfortmaker 3.5 Ton Direct Drive, Multi-Position Air Handler - 1400 CFM
…xcellence plus efficiency—in one package!
All of our units are specifically designed to work with your Comfortmaker® heating and cooling system. Properly matching the condensing unit and high efficiency fan coil can increase SEER and HSPF ratings up to a full point and increase your energy savings! You get the best of both worlds in one package-the ultimate comfort control plus optimum efficiency- for comfort with confidence.
- Available for Environmentally Sound R−410A systems
- Factory installed Piston metering device with Teflon ring
- Copper tube / aluminum fin coil
- Sweat connections
- Primary and secondary drain fittings with brass inserts
- Multiple electrical entry locations
- Time delay relay (TDR)
- Field installed heater packages from 5 kW − 30 kW available separately
- HUD approved for manufactured housing
- 208/230−1−60 supply voltage
- Units tested and certified by manufacturer to achieve a 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0 inch water column
- 1 inch thick insulation with R value of 4.2
- Filter available as accessory
- Designed to match your home’s heating and cooling system
- Time-delay electronic control extends fan operation for maximum air circulation
- Direct drive blowers aerodynamically engineered for quiet operation
- Reliable blower motor boosts efficiency
- Triple-step paint process and structurally reinforced, rust-resistant, heavy-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet for durability
- Upflow or multiposition models available
- 10 years parts limited warranty
- PSC 2−speed motor
- Multiposition installation − upflow or horizontal left standard, horizontal right with minor modification (field convertible to downflow with available accessory kit)
- Printed circuit board (PCB) with low voltage circuit protective fuse (5 amp)
- No Heat (Plug) Kit factory installed
Four seasons of complete comfort.
Since heating and cooling systems are designed to work together, Comfortmaker Air Conditioning & Heating strongly recommends that you have your dealer install both at the same time for optimum efficiency, savings, and comfort.
- Humidifier enhances comfort by reducing dryness in the air.
- Air Cleaner filters out many indoor air pollutants so the air in your home is cleaner.
- Set-Back Thermostat allows you to customize heating and cooling levels and also save energy.
- Furnace is designed for maximum comfort and high efficiency and built rugged for years of operation.
- Air Conditioner keeps your home cool and comfortable while saving on energy.
- Evaporator/Indoor Coil, to match your Comfortmaker air conditioner and furnace, assures you ofoptimum performance.
- UV Lights help prevent the growth of microbes on the coils.