Goodman Complete System 1.5 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner + 93% AFUE Gas Furnace 69,000 BTU Two Stage / Multi-Speed Downflow
- Brand: Goodman
- Model: G15T14AC93F69TD
- Fast & FREE SHIPPING!
- Brand New in Original Packaging
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Availability: In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
Complete System 1.5 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner + 93% AFUE Gas Furnace 69,000 BTU Two Stage / Multi-Speed DownflowPrice: $2,325.97
Complete System 2 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner + 93% AFUE Gas Furnace 46,000 BTU Two Stage / Multi-Speed HorizontalPrice: $2,270.97
Complete System 2 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner + 93% AFUE Gas Furnace 46,000 BTU Two Stage / Multi-Speed DownflowPrice: $2,214.97
Complete System 2.5 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner + 93% AFUE Gas Furnace 46,000 BTU Two Stage / Multi-Speed HorizontalPrice: $2,305.97
Complete System 2.5 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner + 93% AFUE Gas Furnace 46,000 BTU Two Stage / Multi-Speed DownflowPrice: $2,309.97
Complete System 3 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner + 93% AFUE Gas Furnace 46,000 BTU Two Stage / Multi-Speed HorizontalPrice: $2,399.97
Complete System 1.5 Ton 14 SEER Air Conditioner + 93% AFUE Gas Furnace 69,000 BTU Two Stage / Multi-Speed Downflow
Goodman GCH90704CX Two-Stage (Convertible), Multi-Speed, Multi-Position Gas Furnace 69,000 BTU
The Goodman GCH9 93% AFUE Two-Stage, Multi-Speed, Multi-Position Gas Furnace features a patented aluminized-steel tabular heat exchanger and durable Silicon Nitride Hot-Surface Ignition system. This furnace is run tested for heating or combination heating/cooling applications.
- Patented TuffTube™ dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger with lifetime limited warranty plus 10-year limited furnace replacement warranty.
- Two-stage gas valve with revolutionary new convertible technology that allows installer to activate two-stage operation with the flip of a dipswitch.
- Silicon Nitride igniter with patented adaptive learning control for maximum igniter life.
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics, color-coded low-voltage terminals, and provisions for electronic air cleaner and 24-volt humidifiers.
- Control board stores the last five diagnostic codes in memory; simple push-button activation outputs the fault history to a flashing red LED.
- Low, constant fan allows homeowner to activate the low-heat speed to efficiently circulate air throughout the home.
- Self-adjusting feature automatically adjusts to high or low stage based on outside temperature without the need for an outdoor temperature sensor.
- Dual-certified for sealed combustion direct vent (2-pipe) or non-direct vent (1-pipe) applications
- Easy-to-install top venting is standard; alternative flue/vent located on the right.
- Fully insulated heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked enamel finish.
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger.
- Designed for multi-position installation: upflow, horizontal left or right.
- Airtight solid bottom for side-return applications and easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications.
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electric service.
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations.
TO CONTROLLING THE COST AND COMFORT OF HEATING YOUR HOME.
The Goodman brand GCH9 Dual$aver Gas Furnace is the answer to your family's heating needs. Goodman has always been a leader in providing high-quality heating products at a refreshingly comfortable price.
Now, with new Dual$aver technology, the GCH9 Furnace will provide you with eventemperature warmth, improved air quality and quiet operation. Plus, the money you'll save on utility bills as compared to lower AFUE furnaces will have you saying, "Thank goodness for Goodman."
FOR CONSISTENT HEATING COMFORT YOU CAN COUNT ON.
Unlike conventional, single-stage furnace technology, Goodman's Dual$aver technology eliminates the temperature swings resulting from abrupt, high-stage stops-and-starts of the furnace by operating at a low heating stage the majority of the time. This enables your Goodman GCH9 furnace to gradually and pleasantly increase the temperature of your home environment. And if low-stage heating doesn't warm your home to the desired temperature quickly enough, Dual$aver shifts your furnace into high-stage to ensure your comfort.
OTHER BENEFITS OF DUAL$AVER TECHNOLOGY INCLUDE:
- Quiet furnace operation
- Helps to eliminate the stagnant pockets of air that can form when the furnace stops running
- Increased air filtration providing improved air quality
OUTSTANDING ENERGY EFFICIENCY
Energy efficiency is the key to controlling the cost of heating your home. This furnace's 93% AFUE rating means that 93 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home. Some older central heating systems rate at 60% AFUE, meaning only 60 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense contributes to your home's heating. When properly installed, your high-efficiency Goodman brand GCH9 Furnace meets the stringent requirements of the Environmental Protection Agency's Energy Star Program.
120-Volt SiNi Igniters
The Silicon Nitride Igniter System is the most Durable Reliable Igniter in the Industry!
- Seven Times Stronger than Silicon Carbide
- More Reliable than 90-Volt SiNi
- Less Sensitive to Grounding
- No Voltage Regulator on Board
Goodman 1.5-2 Ton Painted Cased Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coil CAPF1824C6
These coils are designed for use with Goodman brand gas furnaces, split system air conditioners and heat pumps, as well as modular, two-piece blowers. Each cased coil has a quality, galvanized-steel cabinet.
- Suitable for use with R-410A and R-22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- ARI Certified
- ETL Listed
- High-quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access
Energy Efficiency Equals Comfort
Goodman® evaporator coils are designed to deliver years of efficient cooling. We use highquality, long-lasting tubing that withstands the rigors of typical use. The tubing is rifled to ensure optimum heat transfer. Most models use copper tubing while some models are available in aluminum tubing.
This durable tubing is mechanically bonded to our aluminum fins. Most models use our enhanced ripple-edged design, giving you even heat transfer that’s efficient and economical. Then, to ensure consistent comfort, every coil is tested three times to detect leaks.