Runtal FET-3-12 Center or End Trim 12" for UF-3
- Brand: Runtal
- Model: FET-3-12
- Fast & FREE SHIPPING!
- Brand New in Original Packaging
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Availability: In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
FET-3-12 Center or End Trim 12" for UF-3
This piece can serve as a center or end trim. It is 12 in. long and fits all UF-3 series radiators.
- 2” Minimum Overlap Required
- 12” Standard Length
- Available for Radiators From 1 Tube to 10 Tubes High
- Horizontal trims require a minimum of 2” overlap on the radiator for proper fit.
- It may be easier to purchase trims after the radiators are installed, but care should be taken to ensure that all piping has been done with standard trim configurations in mind.
- If you are unable to use standard trims on an installation, please call for custom trim options.
End Trim and End Cap Installation
Installation is most often a simple “snap on” as noted for Center Trim. However, if there is less than 3” of overlap with the radiator, or if extra rigidity is desired, EC-4 Brackets should be used. See below for EC-4 installation.
Center Trims i Installation
- Simply hook the top edge of the cover (rounded curve) over the top of the radiator.
- Pull the bottom edge down, and snap trim onto the bottom tube of the radiator.
EC-4 Installation (End Trims and End Caps)
- Temporarily mount the trim piece.
- Mark the wall to show the top and bottom of the trim piece.
- Remove the Trim Piece.
- Align the top of the EC-4 with the top mark on the wall. Fasten the EC-4 with screws. If required, repeat with a second EC-4, being careful to align with the bottom wall mark.
- First, mount Trim piece onto the EC-4’s, then onto the radiator, and snap into place.