Comfortmaker 60,000 BTU 95% Gas Furnace, 1 Stage, Multi-Speed, Multi-Position 1200CFM
- Brand: Comfortmaker
- Model: C9MPX060F12A
- Dual Pipe Certified
- Upflow / Downflow / Horizontal
- Forced Air System
- Natural Gas or Propane
- RPJ III Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger
- PSC Blower Motor
- Availability: In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
C9MPX060F12A Comfortmaker 95% Single Stage, Dual Pipe Certified, Gas Furnace 60,000 BTU
Keep out the noise and the cold
The quiet operation is one measure of the quality of the Comfortmaker® SoftSound™ DLX 95 Gas Furnace. Details such as two heat exchangers, thermal lining, insulation, solid doors, and a steel cabinet do double duty, both reducing sound and retaining heat. The multispeed circulation blower has also been designed to run quietly as well as efficiently.
Economize on energy
The 95% AFUE rating means that the SoftSound DLX 95 can save you major fuel dollars, cutting monthly costs up to one-third! The weld-free clamshell construction and the integrated ripple-edged design of the patented RPJ® III heat exchanger increase heat transfer. The stainless steel secondary heat exchanger resists corrosion and adds to the efficiency
Get long-term satisfaction
This furnace is built to last for years. The advanced ignition system uses space-age materials for maximum reliability. The stainless steel heat exchangers are constructed weld-free to prevent cracking. Safety is handled by a single-stage gas valve operation, special sensors, and limit controls.
Get the backing of strong warranties!
Every Comfortmaker unit is backed by exceptional warranties, including our No Hassle Replacement™ limited warranty*, which gives you a replacement unit if the heat exchanger should fail within the first year. You also get up to a 10 year§ parts limited warranty* and a lifetime limited warranty* on the stainless steel heat exchanger. And don’t forget to ask your dealer about HELP® extended service agreements for additional worry-free protection for parts and labor coverage.
Four seasons of complete comfort
Since heating and cooling systems are designed to work together, Comfortmaker Air Conditioning & Heating strongly recommends that you have your dealer install both at the same time for optimum efficiency, savings, and comfort.
- Humidifier enhances comfort by reducing dryness in the air.
- Air Cleaner filters out many indoor air pollutants so the air in your home is cleaner.
- Set-Back Thermostat allows you to customize heating and cooling levels and also save energy.
- Furnace is designed for maximum comfort and high efficiency and built rugged for years of operation.
- Air Conditioner keeps your home cool and comfortable while saving on energy.
- Evaporator/Indoor Coil, to match your Comfortmaker air conditioner and furnace, assures you ofoptimum performance.
- UV Lights help prevent the growth of microbes on the coils.
- Dual certified venting (1 or 2 pipes) Direct Vent furnace
- 40″ high with wider cabinets, for ease of installation
- Factory shipped as natural gas, with Propane Gas conversion kits available
- Four position - upflow/downflow/horizontal installation
- Vent pipe can be run horizontally or vertically
- Internal condensate drain system
- Self diagnostics
- Entire blower assembly mounted on rails
- Adjustable timed blower Off delay
- Thermal lined, one piece steel cabinet for noise reduction
- 24 and 115 VAC humidifier terminal
- Electronic air cleaner terminal
- Insulated blower compartment
- 95% AFUE, upflow & downflow
- Up to 95% AFUE, horizontal
- Single stage gas valve operation
- Multispeed, prelubricated PSC blower motors
- Induced draft blower
- In - shot burners
- California NOx approved
- RPJ III Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- High temperature limit control prevents overheating
- Dependable hot surface ignition with Silicon Nitride igniter
- Flame roll - out sensors standard
- 1 year No Hassle Replacement limited warranty
- Lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty with timely registration
- 10 year parts limited warranty