5 Ton - 13 SEER Gas Heat Electric Cooling Packaged Rooftop Unit, 140000 BTU - 3 Phase
Availability: In stock
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Goodman 13 SEER - 5 Ton GPG1360140M43 3 Phase Gas Heat Electric Cooling Packaged Rooftop Unit
Thank Goodness for Goodman
Goodman produces a complete line of residential and light commercial air conditioning and heating equipment at its modern, high-technology factories in Houston, Texas; Dayton, Tennessee; and Fayetteville, Tennessee, Goodman's equipment is sold through a world-wide network of distributors and independent installers who are dedicated to uphold the company's high quality standards.
Enjoy the comfort
You can count on your Goodman brand Air Conditioner to keep you cool on even the hottest summer days and warm on the coldest days of winter. Your Goodman air conditioner starts with a high-performance, high-efficiency scroll compressor, which operates in tandem with our high-efficiency coil. The coil is made of rifled refrigeration-grade copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fins in a design that maximizes surface area. These high-quality components together cool your home effectively.
Quiet You Can Count On
We know that the last thing you want to hear at night is a noisy air conditioner starting up. So we build our Goodman Air Conditioners with sound-dampening features that help ensure that your cooling system doesn’t interfere with a good night’s sleep. We rely on a quiet condenser fan system – a three-bladed fan, a foam condenser sound blanket and a unique louvered sound-control top – to reduce fanrelated noise. Your Goodman Air Conditioner will keep your home cool and comfortable, year after year.
Packaged Gas/Electric Units
Packaged systems offer both heating and cooling performance from one product. Packaged heat pumps provide efficient electric heating and cooling to your home or business. Packaged air conditioners efficiently keep you cool in the summer, and gas furnace/air conditioner packaged products add the warmth of cozy gas heat in the winter. Regardless of your specific need, all packaged systems offer the legendary quality and affordability associated with the Goodman brand — and are backed by what we believe to be some of the best warranty coverage in the heating and cooling industry.
GPG13M Packaged Gas/Electric Unit 13 SEER & 80% AFUE Performance R-410A Refrigerant 2 – 5 Ton Single Phase
Outstanding Warranty Protection - The heat exchanger in this packaged unit is covered by a 20-Year Limited Warranty* and all functional parts are covered by a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*. The GPG13M Packaged Gas/Electric unit provides energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. This unit is suitable for ground-level or rooftop installations and horizontal or downflow applications.
- High-efficiency compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil with flowrater expansion device
- Recirculating blower motor: PSC type on 2 to 3½ ton; X-13 type on 4- and 5-ton units
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Redundant gas valve and easy conversion to propane
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence, all blower operation, and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- All models comply with California Low NOx standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- High-quality UV-resistant powder-paint finish
- Horizontal or downflow application
- Convenient access panels
- One roof curb fits all units
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Bottom, 2” high base rails for easier handling
- All GPG13M models fit in a standard-size pick-up truck
- When properly anchored, meets the 2001 Florida Building Code unit integrity requirements for hurricane-type winds (Anchor bracket kits available.)
|Application Forced Air||Configuration Horizontal|
|Cooling Capacity 57,000 (BTU/h)||Heating Capacity 138,000 (BTU/h)|
|Compressor Type Scroll||Stage Single|
|Voltage (V) 208/230||Amperage 60|
|Refrigerant R-410a||Decibels 80|
|Weight 565||Warranty 20 Years Heat Exchanger Warranty, 10 Years Parts|