Maytag 45,000 BTU 80% Gas Furnace, 1 Stage, Multi-Speed, Multi-Position, Upflow, 1200CFM
- Brand: Maytag
- Model: MGC2SA045C23A
- Upflow / Horizontal-Flow
- Forced Air System
- Natural Gas or Propane
- PSC Blower Motor
- Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Availability: Discontinued. Please call for replacement.
Maytag MGC2SA045C23A12 80% Gas Furnace 45,000 BTU Upflow / Horizontal-Flow
Maytag - Commitment to Quality
Our goal at Maytag® is to make your home dependably comfortable. What we put inside our Maytag heating and air systems is what puts the ideal indoor environment inside your home. We build our Maytag systems to exacting standards, and we are the only heating and cooling manufacturer to use a process called Demand Flow Technology (DFT). Check, check and recheck. That’s how we manufacture with Demand Flow Technology. We test each and every air conditioner and furnace we make at every station during the manufacturing process. Our air conditioners are checked around 144 times, and our gas furnaces are checked around 234 times. We also perform 100% computer automated testing at our quality control station to eliminate human error in the final analysis. This all happens before the units ever leave the factory. Because of the confidence we have in our manufacturing process, we can offer the longest warranty in the industry and our Maytag Dependability Promise. We proudly design and assemble all Maytag air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces and gas packs in the United States. Our factories are located in Missouri and Tennessee, the heart of the Midwest.
Maytag M120 MGC2SA and MGC2SK gas furnaces offer exceptional home comfort and performance. When combined with Maytag coils and air conditioners or heat pumps, these furnaces deliver energy-efficient 80% AFUE heating. Available in upflow/horizontal and downflow configurations.
- Warm Air from the Start: 30 second blower delay assures a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up.
- Dependable Igniter Technology:SmartStart technology learns the start-up characteristics of the furnace to greatly extend the life of the igniter.
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A.: Factory checked 234 times before being shipped.
Features and Benefits
- 100% fired and tested: All units and each component are tested on the manufacturing line.
- Best packaging in the industry: Unique corner post design assures product will arrive to the homeowner dent free.
- Low Boy Height: Easy to apply in low ceiling applications, works well with taller high SEER coils, easier to handle and install.
- Tubular primary heat exchanger — Heavy gauge aluminized steel heat exchanger assures a long life.
- 30 second blower delay at start-up: Assures a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable blower off settings (60, 90, 120 and 180 seconds).
- 30 second post purge: Increases life of heat exchanger.
- Hot surface igniter: Innovative application of an appliance type igniter with a 20 year history of reliability. Utilizes proven SmartStart® technology.
- Color coded wire harness: Designed to fit the components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of service and replacement.
- High static blowers: All models equipped with high static blowers.
- 90 second cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR) : increases cooling performance when matched with a NORDYNE coil.
- Flexible category I venting system: May be vented with dedicated venting system or common vented with other category one appliances.
- High efficiency blower kits: Maximize efficiencies. On select units, a SEER improvement of up to 1 point is realized.
- Multi-speed direct drive blower: Designed to give a wide range of cooling capacities. Switches on PCB, provide ultra easy motor speed selection.
- LP convertible: Simple burner orifice and regulator spring change for ease of convertibility.
- Diagnostic lights for easy troubleshooting without countingflashes: Dedicated light for flame signal strength and 2 lights in combination to indicate all other fault codes with easy to recognize states without counting flashes.
- Integrated control board: Incorporates connections for electronic air cleaner and humidifier.
- Two piece door design: Enhances furnace appearance and uses captured screws to prevent loosing door screws.
- Blower Compartment: Insulated for ultra quiet operation.