Goodman 40,000 BTU 80% Gas Furnace, 1 Stage, Multi-Speed, Dedicated Downflow 1,200 CFM
- Brand: Goodman
- Model: GDS80403AN
- Dedicated Downflow
- Forced Air System
- Natural Gas or Propane
- Dual-Diameter Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Norton Hot Surface Mini-Igniter
- Availability: In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
Goodman GDS80403AN Single-Stage, Multi-Speed, Multi-Position Gas Furnace 40,000 BTU
Thank Goodness for Goodman
Goodman produces a complete line of residential and light commercial air conditioning and heating equipment at its modern, high-technology factories in Houston, Texas; Dayton, Tennessee; and Fayetteville, Tennessee, Goodman's equipment is sold through a world-wide network of distributors and independent installers who are dedicated to uphold the company's high quality standards.
Enjoy the comfort
You can count on your Goodman brand Air Conditioner to keep you cool on even the hottest summer days and warm on the coldest days of winter. Your Goodman air conditioner starts with a high-performance, high-efficiency scroll compressor, which operates in tandem with our high-efficiency coil. The coil is made of rifled refrigeration-grade copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fins in a design that maximizes surface area. These high-quality components together cool your home effectively.
Quiet You Can Count On
We know that the last thing you want to hear at night is a noisy air conditioner starting up. So we build our Goodman Air Conditioners with sound-dampening features that help ensure that your cooling system doesn’t interfere with a good night’s sleep. We rely on a quiet condenser fan system – a three-bladed fan, a foam condenser sound blanket and a unique louvered sound-control top – to reduce fanrelated noise. Your Goodman Air Conditioner will keep your home cool and comfortable, year after year.
Goodman brand gas furnaces can deliver warm, money-saving indoor comfort year after year to your home. Variable and multi-speed furnaces can provide enhanced indoor comfort by slowly ramping up to your thermostat setting rather than simply turning on at full speed. This alleviates the ‘cold air blow’ often associated with single-speed furnaces. Choose from a full line of Goodman brand gas furnaces that we believe offer the best warranty protection in the heating and cooling industry. To find a gas furnace that delivers maximum energy efficiency and savings, select a unit with the highest AFUE rating.
GDS8 Gas Furnace Up to 80% AFUE Performance Downflow Installation Single-Stage, Multi-Speed Outstanding Warranty Protection
If the heat exchanger ever fails in this unit, the original registered owner will receive a new heat exchanger. This furnace also has a 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty* on all other functional parts. For a full description of all warranties applicable to this product, please review the consumer brochure or product warranty by clicking on the links above. This gas furnace has an AFUE rating of 80%, which means that 80 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage combination redundant gas valve
- Norton hot surface mini-igniter
- Quiet multi-speed direct-drive circulator blower motor
- Furnace control board with self-diagnostics and lowvoltage terminal block
- Quiet single-speed, induced-draft blower
- Foil-faced insulation lines the heat exchanger compartment
- Factory sealed to achieve 2% or less leakage rate at 1.0” water gauge external duct static pressure
- Designed for multi-position installation: GMS8 and GHS8: upflow, horizontal left or right GDS8: dedicated downflow
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations