Maytag 120,000 BTU 95.1% Gas Furnace, 2 Stage, Multi-Position, Upflow, 2200CFM
- Brand: Maytag
- Model: MGC2TC120D45D
- Upflow / Horizontal-Flow
- Forced Air System
- Natural Gas or Propane
- ECM Blower Motor
- Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Tax Credit Eligible
- Availability: In Stock. Ships within 2-3 days.
Maytag MGC2TC120D45D 95.1% Gas Furnace 120,000 BTU Upflow / Horizontal-Flow
Maytag - Commitment to Quality
Our goal at Maytag® is to make your home dependably comfortable. What we put inside our Maytag heating and air systems is what puts the ideal indoor environment inside your home. We build our Maytag systems to exacting standards, and we are the only heating and cooling manufacturer to use a process called Demand Flow Technology (DFT). Check, check and recheck. That’s how we manufacture with Demand Flow Technology. We test each and every air conditioner and furnace we make at every station during the manufacturing process. Our air conditioners are checked around 144 times, and our gas furnaces are checked around 234 times. We also perform 100% computer automated testing at our quality control station to eliminate human error in the final analysis. This all happens before the units ever leave the factory. Because of the confidence we have in our manufacturing process, we can offer the longest warranty in the industry and our Maytag Dependability Promise. We proudly design and assemble all Maytag air conditioners, heat pumps, furnaces and gas packs in the United States. Our factories are located in Missouri and Tennessee, the heart of the Midwest.
Maytag MGC2TC and MGC2TL fixed-speed gas furnaces offer exceptional energy savings and performance. When combined with Maytag coils and air conditioners or heat pumps, these furnaces deliver extra-high-efficiency 95.1% AFUE heating with additional comfort provided by two-stage gas valves.
- Two-Stages for Extra Comfort: Operates like two furnaces in one to provide a better mix of air throughout the home
- Tax Credit Eligible: This furnace may qualify for the U.S. federal tax credit and other local incentives and rebates. Talk to your Maytag dealer for full details
- ENERGY STAR Rated: This product exceeds ENERGY STAR requirements for efficiency
- Warm Air from the Start: 30 second blower delay assures a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up
- Dependable Igniter Technology:SmartStart technology learns the start-up characteristics of the furnace to greatly extend the life of the igniter
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A.: Factory checked 234 times before being shipped
Choose iSEER for the energy savings.
Maytag furnaces with iSEER® technology do more than create a comfortable home. They also reduce your energy bills – on both the heating and cooling side. When matched with a Maytag 13- or 14-SEER outdoor unit, these Maytag furnaces can increase SEER up to one point. Appreciate it for the comfort. Perhaps the best reason for choosing a Maytag iSEER furnace is the total home comfort it provides. You can continuously run the highly efficient iSEER fan motor at a lower level for constant airflow – eliminating hot and cold spots in the house as well as stagnant air. When you choose a variable-speed model, you get even more comfort features. iSEER helps dehumidify your home to promote healthier indoor air quality. Find the Maytag iSEER furnace that’s right for you. Maytag’s iSEER technology is available in multiple configurations – to meet your heating, efficiency and budgetary needs.
Features and Benefits
- iSEERTM: Energy efficient brushless DC (ECM) motor gives up to 1 SEER point efficiency gain in cooling.
- 100% fired and tested: All units and each component are tested on the manufacturing line
- Best packaging in the industry: Unique corner post design assures product will arrive to the homeowner dent free.
- 30 second blower delay at start-up: Assures a warm duct temperature at furnace start-up. Adjustable blower off settings (60, 90, 120 and 180 seconds).
- 30 second post purge: Increases life of heat exchanger.
- Hot surface igniter: Innovative application of an appliance type igniter with a 20 year history of reliability. Utilizes proven SmartStart® technology.
- Color coded wire harness: Designed to fit the components, all with quick-connect fittings for ease of service and replacement.
- Flexible category I venting system: May be vented with dedicated venting system or common vented with other category one appliances.
- High Static Blowers — All models equipped with high static blowers.
- Low Boy Height — Easy to apply in low ceiling applications, works well with taller high SEER coils, easier to handle and install
- Tubular primary heat exchanger — Heavy gauge aluminized steel heat exchanger and stainless steel secondary heat exchanger assures a long life.
- 90 second fixed cooling cycle blower-off delay (TDR) increases cooling performance when matched with a NORDYNE coil.
- Variable Speed Blower Kit: Upgradable to full variable speed with kit.
- LP convertible: Simple burner orifice and regulator spring change for ease of convertibility.
- Diagnostic lights for easy troubleshooting without countingflashes: Dedicated light for flame signal strength and 2 lights in combination to indicate all other fault codes with easy to recognize states without counting flashes.
- Incorporates integrated control board with connections for electronic air cleaner and humidifier.
- Two piece door design: Enhances furnace appearance and uses captured screws to prevent loosing door screws.
- Blower Compartment: Insulated for ultra quiet operation.
- Sealed Vestibule reduces burner and inducer sound levels